Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. We have been a little sick around here, but its still a bright sunny day- and that makes me happy! :)

I got my acceptance letter for Arts in the Park, which will be my VERY FIRST craft show! I am SUPER excited! Woo hoo! :) Go here for more info.

I have added some more items to my vintage shop, and wanted to finally share that as well. It's called The Speckled Mushroom. Check it out!


I also have to share something amazing (hehe). Last night I asked my husband Barry to pick up some Ben and Jerry's for me when he went to the store.. and He walked in the house with this:


I have the best husband EVER. Enough said. :)

Random post, but I just wanted to share these things with you!
Have a great rest of the weekend!

xo, Jenna

No comments: