Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Finds - Vacation Edition

Hi there and Happy Friday!

It is almost summer, and its been so sunny and nice outside where I live. Hopefully it has been where you are too. :)

I've been dreaming about going on a vacation. I haven't been on one in quite some time, but I was reminiscing about a trip I went on when I was 10. It was to San Francisco, and I went with my family. It was awesome. We stayed with my Mom's high school friend and her family, we rented a convertible, and saw all sorts of great spots in the city, and drove up north to Wine Country. I can still remember what the redwood trees smell like, driving down the highway with the top down. *Ahh memories* :) Here are some great finds from etsy that remind me of that amazing vacation.


source





source




source




source


What was the best vacation you've ever been on? Do you have any summer trips planned? :) If so, I hope they are safe and happy!

No comments: