Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Craft Show

This post is long overdue, but I wanted to share a bit about my very first craft show I had back at the end of June. It was so much fun, and a great learning experience. I sold quite a bit, more than I even expected. That was really nice and I'm so grateful to all of my great customers and my awesome God! :)

I met a lot of people, ate some yummy fair food and drank gallons of lemon shake-ups.

:) Not really. But wow, were they good! I HAVE to have a lemon shake-up at least once a year.

Anyway, on to the pictures! (you can click on them to view the larger version)

These were bags that I used to package up orders. Stamps were made by me.

View from the outside of my tent.

The Russian Nesting Doll Softie spot.

Coasters and bow rings.

Dish cloths. Quite the popular item at the show.

Makeup bags, pouches and wall art.

My table at an angle.

I was so excited to participate, and I'm looking forward to doing more many more craft shows in the future. It was a lot of work, but very rewarding. I'm so thankful that I have a supportive husband, and family. :) They are a blessing!

Thanks for letting me share!
xo, Jenna

No comments: