Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Finds

Friday Finds are a bit late today because this morning I decided to pack up the kids and head out of town to go shopping. All I got was a pair of shoes and an iced mocha latte, though. :) Its a bit tough shopping with a 4 yr. old and a 1 yr. old. Especially when they are both exhausted, you spill your entire said iced mocha all over the ground, and there are constant bathroom trips needed. Haha, I know my kiddos wont be little forever, so that makes it a bit easier to handle challenging days like this.

That all being said, on to the finds! All of these (but one) are recent Etsy finds I L-O-V-E! ♥

This shop has the most awesome wood necklaces. I would love to own this one.


This headband is super cute, and the perfect shade of green.


I would absolutely love to buy my daughter this adorable hat!


This reminds me of Fantastic Mr. Fox. Great artwork, great movie!


I am the BIGGEST fan of green, especially for kitchen items. This vintage Pyrex is GORGEOUS!!



This book ring (and photo!) is so flippin cute. I can hardly stand it.



I NEED this shirt for my son. I'm using the word need here.



I cannot remember the source for this, but I would LOVE to have a playroom for my kids that looks just like this! The modern bookshelf, the books on the wall- PERFECTION!


Well I'm off for some much needed shut-eye. Have a fantastic weekend!

xo, Jenna


No comments: