Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Finds

Happy Friday! I'm really excited that Barry has a 3 day weekend :) Aaand next Tuesday is my birthday, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

This Friday Finds is birthday wish-list related. Woo hoo!

As I mentioned yesterday, I need a coffee cup. Here is one I really like, found on Modcloth.




Ohmygoodness. I have wanted an Instax Mini for a looong time. So awesome.

Why is everything on my list white so far? Haha, I don't know, but I do know that these Vans are AMAZING!



Subscriptions to Atomic Ranch, and Dwell. I am in LOVE with midcentury homes, and modern decorating.

I've had this t-shirt from New Duds on my wish list for awhile. So cute! :)


These button plugs by Omerica have also been on the wishlist for awhile. Love!


Finally, this Women's Devotional Bible would be great to have! My bible is too big to carry in my purse, I'd love to have a compact one.

Even if I don't receive any presents on my birthday, I have so many blessings in my life. I have a wonderful family, health, a home, and so much more. :) I'm very thankful to God for all that He gives me.

With that, I hope you have a fantastic day.
xo, Jenna

No comments: