Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Monday, September 19, 2011

A-Z of me


This is a silly little A-Z that I've seen on some of my favorite blogs, and I thought I'd play along for fun. :)

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Full... (Omygosh I can't wait to get a bigger bed.)
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes.
D. Dogs: They are super cute, but too much work. And my son is allergic to their saliva(!)
E. Essential start to your day: Eating a good meal and spending time with my kiddos. (I used to think that eating breakfast was disgusting)
F. Favorite color: Gray, green
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver. I haven't liked gold since I was 10.
H. Height: 5’ 8 1/2"ish
I. Instruments you play: none currently, but used to play the bass, guitar, piano and trumpet. I could also play a mean recorder! :)
J. Job title: Stay at home Momma, Etsy shop owner
K. Kids: 2 beautiful sweet kiddos
L. Live: East Central IL
M. Mother’s name: Jan
N. Nicknames: Jen, JJ, Wifey, Waffle (from my son)
O. Overnight hospital stays: When my children were born
P. Pet peeves:  People squeeking food from their teeth
Q. Quote from a movie:  "It's a documentary. It's all really happening!" -Life Aquatic
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother, 1 half sister, 1 half brother (and another half sister on the way!) and 3 step-brothers, also 2 half siblings are in heaven.
U. Underwear: is essential.
V. Vegetable you hate: I love my veggies very much. Brussel sprouts, however, are gross.
W. What makes you run late:  Poor planning
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Spine/neck, teeth, head
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love to bake sweet treats!
Z. Zoo animal: Polar bears are suuuper cute.


Happy Monday! Have a great day!
xo, Jenna

No comments: