Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Finds



I've seen some super cute stuff floating around the old internet this week.

I'm itching to make some things, like this:

A bike bag- SO CUTE! Found on Elycia's blog.
Oh wait, that means I have to actually buy a bike first..
Man I need a bike. I haven't owned one since I was 12!

and this:


Salted Caramel Iced Coffee - Found on Food Coma.
YUM. Emma gave a tip for an easy way to cold brew coffee,
I REALLY want a french press so I can try it!! Click over to find out more :)


I also REALLY want one of these for Mother's Day.


(Like, really really really want!)
Farmer's Market Basket, in yellow. All the colors are so pretty though!
From Anthropologie. Ahh that store is just awesome.


and this would be fantastic to receive too:


Brownstones Tea Towel in Yellow by Claudia Pearson.
I usually gravitate towards green for my kitchen, but
lately I'm LOVING yellow! :)

A short but sweet list today.

Have a wonderful day and weekend!
--Jenna

No comments: