Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's been awhile!

WOW I haven't blogged in forever and a day! I want to do a better job of this, because I like to look back on posts and memories. :) I guess a lot has been going on! I'm coming up on being 7 months pregnant with our third child, a girl, and still have been homeschooling my son for his preschool year. That has kept me insanely busy. We've been updating our home, partially to prepare for the new baby, and I've been a busy bee painting rooms! It's been really fun.

I'm also really excited because Artists Against AIDS is this next week! I did it last year, sold one of my wall art pieces -which I forgot to take a picture of, oops- and was really happy to be part of an organization that reaches out to those with HIV. I wanted to share the new pieces I made specifically for the show this year.

This one is called "All You Need", machine stitched thread on fabric.


"Watch the World", machine and hand-stitched thread on fabric.


"Love Abounds", machine stitched fabric hearts.


These were all so fun to do, and a change of pace from what I have been making lately. I've been selling a whole lot of dish cloths in the shop this year. They are fun to make and people (er, women) really seem to like them. :) And its awesome! But making these were a breath of fresh air. I felt really inspired while making them, and coming up with new ideas. ----> So woo hoo to new ideas and art!

Hope you have a lovely week, I'll try to be back before another 4 months!

God bless! :)
--Jenna

No comments: