Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

6 Confessions

I found this fun list via LA/Freckled Nest and had to participate. :) It's a list as titled. Confessions. Here are mine.

1. I used to be a punk rocker. I also started a band with my friends. I played bass and we were The Insolents. I had to share pictures. These are in my more "toned down" days (I didn't have huge liberty spikes or a mohawk anymore- must find those pictures!).
















We played shows, hung out with friends, traveled, had fun. I met my husband through a mutual friend. I had heard stories about him, because he used to be a punk rocker too. Mostly I heard how "amazing" his mohawk and his band were. Hehe. I quit the band when I became pregnant with our son. I realized it was time to grow up. I wanted the family life. Am I a sell out? Sure. But I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

2. I almost NEVER wear socks. I can't stand them. My family is always pointing out how "less than clean" the bottom of my feet are. lol. I also love to drive/be a passenger with bare feet. I totally put my feet up on the dash, just like the girl in the picture below. :)





3. I have only had my hair cut professionally ONCE in the past 8 years. I was never happy when I'd go to a salon. The stylists would never listen to what I wanted, and I'd walk out HATING my hair. So I just started cutting my own. Then I started cutting all my friends hair. :)



4. I am more than a little bit obsessed with The Office (US). I have seen every. single. episode. :) (there's a new one tomorrow night-- ee!) I can also reference almost ANYTHING to the Office. Seriously, try me.



5. I could eat mexican food every day. Enough said.


6. I secretly (well, not so secretly now) want to be a derby girl. hehe. :) Whip It didn't help that at all.




So there you go. My 6 confessions. Hope you enjoyed!

Feel free to link if you participate as well. Have an awesome day!


(images minus first four found via weheartit)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome confessions! I'm totally with ya on 5 + 6 :)
xo, LA

Jenna said...

thanks Leigh-Ann! hehe, roller derby. i can't believe i confessed that. i never even told my husband. :) i'm glad i'm not alone at least!!