Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Finds - Etsy Edition

I LOVE Etsy. I could spend hours and hours looking at all the amazing shops, and I don't think I would ever get bored. Just tired, or hungry. :) Here are some of my favorite items from some of my favorite sellers.


Troy DeRose has some AMAZING prints. I really love this one.



Rabbit Rabbit Softies are the absolute CUTEST! My son agrees. :)



I NEED this mini bling dot necklace from Seven Ply. It's made from a recycled skate deck!



If I ever get an Iphone, you bet I'll be getting this awesome pop tart case from Cb Sew!



I've had this beauty on my favorites list for quite awhile now. By Uncommon. Their shop is filled with such cool things.



And, I'll gladly take this cute shirt from maryink!



To see more of my etsy favorites, feel free to browse my extensive list! Found right here.

Happy Friday! :)

No comments: