Hi There!

Hi There!
Email me

Followers


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Blog Post!

So it's my very first post, and I've been wanting to write a blog for a reeeeally long time now. Almost 2 years. So here I am (internet) world! :) I hope to make this page look prettier as time goes by. If you are happening to read this, welcome! I guess I'll do a short bio with a picture and a couple of links. Sound okay? Awesome. :)

I'm Jenna, or Jen, I like when people call me Jen. I'm married to an extremely gifted artist, his work is amazing. You can check it out here. I will definitely be talking much more about him, so get used to that. :) We also have 2 amazing kiddos, who are the cutest little ones around... But I have to say from the start I'm not comfortable with posting pictures of them. More on that later.

I have an etsy shop, We Three Trees. I make novelty pouches and makeup bags, bows, and am currently working on a couple of new creations to add to the shop. I LOVE to sew and create. When I am creating, all is right with the world.

I want this blog to be filled with inspiration, tutorials, shop updates, and just pretty things in general. I'm excited to start this! Thanks for reading and sharing in my dream.

You're awesome.

No comments: